Sub-stack deleted!

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Jul 1 05:49:17 EDT 2006

I was working in a stack trying to solve a long file name problem
(see other  memo) and when I went to save, one  of the substacks
(contained all the  data!) was gone. this used to happen a long time
ago...fortunately I can go  back to our raid Array and get a copy
from yesterday from Retrospect, but lost all of  today's work...

Good lesson, intensive  work may want  continuous back ups.. I've
been spoiled by Rev..have had only two such problems  in 3 years...