Stack to Flash

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:02:15 EST 2006

On 1/31/06, Pierre Sahores <psahores at easynet.fr> wrote:
"About "Ruby on Rails", not sure that the server-side stuff is realy
complete and solid in about eavy concurrent accesses. It seems not to
be..."

Pierre....

NO idea what you're basing that assessment on but it's bogus. There
are some big sites being deployed on Rails and some very complex Web
apps. Scalability takes fine-tuning but so do all Web apps. I'm not
interested in starting a detailed discussion about Rails on Rev's
list, but if you want to discuss this off-list, feel free to email me.