password protected stacks

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:39:07 EST 2006

On 2/1/06, Don Toro <don at thinkingpublications.com> wrote:
> I have a stack that uses the templateButton and the templateField to create a list of buttons and field. The stack runs fine except when I password protect the stack. The error hints to the handler that has the code for creating the buttons and the fields. Is there a problem adding object to a password protected script during runtime? If this is true, is there a work around it?

Are you trying to set the scripts of your newly created buttons &
fields? That will fail if the script is more than 10 lines long and
may fail if the stack is password protected.

If that is the problem, I would suggest you set up your own templates,
hide then and then clone them, with their scripts & properties, when
you need new ones.

Cheers,
Sarah