using stacks on multiple computers

Aminda O'Hare aminda at ku.edu
Tue Jan 31 14:01:33 EST 2006

The stack opens with a beginning card where subject information is to
be entered. Clicking on the "Begin" button here should progress to
the next card, however, it now does nothing. The second card only
loads a .txt file with a series of questions in it and immediately
progresses to the next card which is a stack of question/responses.
My guess is that the stack is no longer able to read the .txt file,
even though it is where it should be.