Web encoded text on email

Wally Rodriguez wlists at fireworksmm.com
Tue Jan 31 12:15:51 EST 2006

So I have this application that generates a website based on files
that are placed in various folders.

At the end of the process I want to send an email to various parties
involved that the site is ready. I am working on OSX with Mail.app as
the mail client.

On occasion the email will be created with all text looking like web-
encoded text (spaces are replaced by %20, etc.)

Does anybody know how to avoid this or a workaround of some kind?

It doesn't happen every time, only sometimes and I've been trying to
figure it out for a long time.

Thanks!!

W.