Stack to Flash

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:23:21 EST 2006

I've found OpenLaszlo to be a wonderful framework. Been using it for
some time. And Flash is the second best delivery medium for Web pages
(second only to pure HTML because of things like speed, server support
and searchability). In fact, I spent a good bit of time (way more than
I should have) designing and beginning to create a Rev app that would
be the graphical IDE OpenLaszlo lacks at the moment.

Then I discoverd Ruby on Rails. For me -- and certainly there are
other frameworks out there that others may favor -- no other Web app
development approach comes even close. Interestingly, there's no good
graphical IDE for creating Rails Views either. Hmmmm. Guess where i"m
headed?

:-)