pull down menus in windows?

Bob Ueland bobueland at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 11:12:41 EST 2006

Right now I'm using windows xp (mainly due to  having problems with mouse-arm when using my mac). In windows you  can  normally reach menus by hitting Alt+Key (For instance Alt+F  activates file menu). But I'm having problems with this in Revoution  Studio. If I click on the row where the menues are then it works, but  normally it doesn't work (for instance if the cursor is in the message  box). Is there a solution?

  Bob