[ANN] New shareware for OS X

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Mon Jan 30 07:53:17 EST 2006

Klaus,

Thanks for the info, I'll check out your web site.

Groetjes terug,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.