Linux CGI --Networksolutions

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Jan 29 13:28:33 EST 2006

I guess one must INSIST on controlling the web end of things and
choosing the provider, unless the client really does know what he's
doing.  One has to be firm about this, otherwise nothing gets done.

Can't even see your own logs (let alone run your own code)? Yikes.
Netsol is for family sites.

My own choice is Dreamhost - big bang for the buck - ever expanding
bandwidth and storage - and great support.

Dan Shafer was talking to them about using rev cgis and they were
willing to work with him but I never heard how it worked out. Dan?

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o