Linux CGI --Networksolutions

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Sun Jan 29 09:32:39 EST 2006

Ken, I just don't know. I asked them to run my [extremely simple] hello.cgi and then check the error logs [which I can't access] to see what's missing.

I'm really upset about this. I had _just_ got my rev cgi's working at another ISP. All set to interface with PayPal. Was going to write a little how to for the benefit of the list here. Then the fellow I'm working with decided (for good reasons) to change ISPs. It's his site...arghhhh!

Now I'm looking at PHP and pulling my hair out, "How can I get the itemoffset? or lineoffset?" I need my rev. I might try to convice him to change back. I really need a language that's usable: "put item x of line i of tstring into myinfo"

Ken wrote:
"Custom CGI add-in called RevZilla."

Huh ????

Thomas, can you clarify why the ISP would have even *mentioned* RevZilla? Or how it could be in "your CGI scripts" ?