How to find words and phrases as well

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Jan 28 10:49:54 EST 2006

Hi Andre,

Would "find whole" instead of "find words" help?

On the other hand I have realized complex search scripts that parse a
text to retrieve, for instance, all phrases (paragraphs) that contain
pStr1 AND pStr2, etc.
Could you be more precise about your needs?
Then I might be able to help.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet