Images

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Fri Jan 27 18:42:42 EST 2006

Hi Chipp,

Thanks for responding...

> IOW, store the binary imagedata in a custom prop, then on
> preOpenCard do
> something like:
>
> set the imageData of img "myImage" to the uImageData of this card

OK.  I attempted this.  It works the first time but not subsequently.
Here's the code.

For the button to load the image:

-------- on Mousedown  paste -------------------------

on mouseUp
   answer file "Select the image:"
  put url("binfile:" & it) into img "myImage"
  set the left of image "myImage" to the left of me
  set the top of image "myImage" to the top of me
  set the rect of image "myImage" to the rect of me
  set the uImageData of this card to the imageData of image "MyImage"
end mouseUp

and then - for the card opening ---------------

On PreOpenCard
  set the imageData of image "myImage" to the uImageData of this card
end PreOpenCard