Images

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Fri Jan 27 18:14:57 EST 2006

Hi again,

Thanks to those of you who answered my last
image issue!  This list is a goldmine of info
and I for one really appreciate the time some
people take to answer questions.

I have the image loading routine working a
treat now.  But I've hit a snag that surprised
me.  Once the image is loaded I expected it to
only appear on the card that called it. However
the same image appears on every card (even though
the image is in a group that is set to act as a
background object) indeed adding a new image
replaces the previously loaded image.  I would
have though the image would save as unique for
each card (as fields do).  Any suggestions gratefully
received!

Scott Kane