Addition-Elementary Style

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Thu Jan 26 19:52:05 EST 2006

On Jan 26, 2006, at 9:08 AM, Michael Mandaville wrote:

> I just want thank everybody for their kind and considerate help.
> Don't
> worry. I'm not going to ask about Long Division.  Whew!

Actually, I do have code that takes an arbitrarily long string of
digits and divides it into another long string of digits for
encryption. So when you need that code, just ask. And yes, it does
long division exactly the way you do it with pencil and paper. It may
be slow but it is extremely accurate which is kinda critical for
encryption.

Kee Nethery