[ANN] New External Released from Altuit

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jan 26 13:41:05 EST 2006

Thanks Malte,

While we are interested in supporting Linux, and have a few Linux
projects in the works, it doesn't appear there's much demand for Linux
externals. Up to now, we've only sold 2 copies of altSQLite for Linux.
So, we'll add support Linux as we need it for our own projects, then
gladly release products as we generate them.

That being said, we currently do have a couple of externals for Linux
compiled and in testing. Just not altFont.

best,

Chipp