Can the same stack be modified on both Mac and Windows computers?

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 12:12:58 EST 2006

I'm creating a Revolution stack on the Macintosh and would like to transfer
the same stack and substack (not built as a standalone) to my Windows computer.
  Can I continue to modify the stack on Windows using the Windows version of
Revolution?   I presume that I will have to purchase the Windows version of
Revolution, but before doing so, would like to be sure if the same stack can be
modified on either computer.   Thanks very much to all for great advice.
Steve Goldberg