Stack to Flash

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Thu Jan 26 11:55:58 EST 2006

There are some good open source libraries that dynamically build
flash content, and then there is a whole open source web framework -
http://www.openlaszlo.org/. I think you would be better using Rev to
interface with these frameworks to generate flash movies than just
scripting a parser. With openLazlo you should be able to do this real
time.