Text in imageSource

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Wed Jan 25 20:57:18 EST 2006

Sarah, I just glanced at this, so if it's resolved already, forgive me.

I had a field that would allow users to record their voices when they pressed on a "0" and play their recording when the pressed on a ">" [I did this because there were varying numbers of lines...long story]

Later I wanted to put an image there to make it more understandable to the user--I set the imagesource of that character.

Here's the part that's interesting for you. When I moved my cursor over the image, the script reacted as though the characters were still there.

So... for your ranking field, put numbers for rank and then run a script that sets the imagedata of those characters. You should still be able to sort the field because the numbers still exist.

hope that helps
tm