Edit menu

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 14:08:31 EST 2006

As an addedum to this, it happens consistently after an ask file command
has been issued that Cut and Copy are disabled. Placing the cursor into
an editable field does not reset it. And it only seems to manifest
itself on the Mac version. I tried inserting  "enable menuitem 1 of menu
"Edit"" at the end of my handler invoking the ask file command, but no go.