Creating items on a card that isn't the current card.

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Mon Jan 23 17:50:08 EST 2006

I have had something like this happen when creating groups on an
unopened substack.

Ultimately, I had to rework the process so that I sent a message to the
substack telling it to run a script that created the group in itself.
So, try this:

Instead of...

Copy image "booger" to card 5

Do this:

Put "booger" into tImageName
Send "copyimage tImageName" to card 5

(Card 5 script)
On copyimage pImageName
Copy image pImageName of card "source card" of stack "source stack" to
me
Set the name of it to "whatever its name is"

I dunno if this will work - but if it doesn't, there are other
possibilities as well.