Creating items on a card that isn't the current card.

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Mon Jan 23 16:34:28 EST 2006

Maybe I'm a bit thick, but I don't quite see what all the
fuss is about.

SO . . . I have just 'run up' a really very trite
demonstration stack which is available from the RRGraphix
Group:

called REMOTE DECORATING.rev

HOWEVER, if you really want to see 'remote control' in its
full, mid-blowing potential then download my Master's
degree stack (KALA.rev) via:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/files.html

I should warn you that this is a prototype GUI for absolute
no-nothing-about-computer types to author their own
educational software: there is no 'desktop', no 'menubar',
no 'start menu', no KDE panel and, in fact not much else -
but it will create you a few rather basic educational
stacks by remote control.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html