draw/paint tools in standalone ?

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Sun Jan 22 16:07:44 EST 2006

I have just uploaded to the RRGraphix Yahoo Group (should
give George W Bush as buzz) the stack with paint tools I
described in an earlier posting . . .

I have removed the PAINT TOOLS and the COLOR CHOOSER
derived from the Runtime Revolution development environment
(being unsure of their legal status) and replaced them
with:

1. The PAINT TOOLS palette that I extracted previously from
the Open Source Metacard environment and modified to look
the same as the RR PAINT TOOLs.

2. The COLOR_CHOOSER palette from the Metacard environment
which I have also modified to take into account that it is
only being used for 'Pen' and 'Brush' settings.

There is still something odd about the way the paintbrush
tool behaves - so while this can be built as a standalone
primitive paint tool as it stands - it is functionally a
long way from anything really usable - more a proof of
concept.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html