Amazing, strange, and mystifying

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 15:18:25 EST 2006

On 1/21/06 8:35 AM, "Stephen Barncard" <stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com>
wrote:

> YES, you can just breathe on the scripts and they want to be saved!
> Of course pasting in text would be a desired alteration, but I notice
> it gets 'dirty' even if on doesn't change anything in the script but
> if one just copies it!
Could this be a function of the Rev live colorization making one small
change to the html version of the script?  I have mine turned off, but still
see the same thing you describe.

 Did you realize that Rev makes a second version of the script with html
tags?  These are lines that each begin & end  with the <p> </p> tags and, of
course, adds color tags.

These lines can be seen if you open the Rev stack in a word processor and do
a search for "repeat" or some other key word.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas