Freely and Legally Available HyperCard

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Sun Jan 22 11:03:46 EST 2006

And very interesting at that as it includes native colour:

http://www.info.apple.com/support/oldersoftwarelist.html

It is quite legal to download the Apple IIGS version of
Hypercard along with the IIGS OS and run them inside a IIGS
emulator. I don't know whether the IIGS version is capable
of reading 'standard' Hypercard files.

I suggest that anybody who wants to 'play' with HC download
this (including James Spencer) rather than, either, taking
up my previous offer, or downloading 'copied', 'pirated' or
otherwise legally "dicky" software from elsewhere!

Sadly, there are neither bananas or turkeys in the IIGS
version of Hypercard - what a shame!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html