draw/paint tools in standalone ?

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Sun Jan 22 07:44:36 EST 2006

Hi
How is it possible to make the draw/paint tools available in a standalone?
We want a button for users to open (and close) and make use of a draw/paint palette in a substack, - but opening revTools there produces an empty (and uncloseable)  palette.  I understand from previous postings here, that there may be a special quirk about re-choosing browse tool.
But there must be a wellknown solution to the basic inclusion of an effective draw/paint palette in a standalone, - I have just not been able to find it.

Kresten Bjerg

www.psy.ku.dk/bjerg/diary.htm