RunRev web site down?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Jan 20 17:19:35 EST 2006

High winds in the North east US are playing havoc with some
connections. Level3 tier...  Fasten your socket belts. Where are Rev
servers located? Our distribution server in in Trunbull Connecticut
and we had some intermittent outages the other day.. .the data center
team was up all night checking UPS  batteries on boxes and making
sure all racks had UPS functional etc. Avelino said "Never saw winds
like this in all my 15 years here..."

Sivakatirswami