Desperate for a solution (£20 for anyone who can sort out this problem)

Jason (Polydiam) jason at polydiam.com
Fri Jan 20 00:09:39 EST 2006

Hi

I've been trying for days and days to figure out this problem. But I am now
desperate for a solution (I need it within the next 6 hours for a demo).

I'm offering £20 (via paypal) for the person who is able to come up with the
best solution to this problem. The problem occurs is when rotating an Image
then printing it out to fixed coordinates on the paper.