Print Margins

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 19 18:01:50 EST 2006

Michael Fitzgerald wrote:
> Hello,
> I am an old low-to-mid-level HyperCarder who is trying to upgrade stacks
> to Studio.  When I print, the preview and the output are always down and
> to the right.  I e-mailed support and they sent me here.  How do I
> adjust the print margins on a card? I have tried it from my printer, but
> that hasn't worked so far.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks, Mike

I don't know if you got an answer to this, but your note just showed up
on the list.

See the "printmargins" property in the docs. This tells Revolution how
much margin to use. Note that if your printer also sets margins, the
printer area will be added to the Revolution margin setting.

Also, note that the entire card will print. If you have left white space
at the edges or top of the card, that will visually add to the margins.
To print your card objects at the top-left margin, either the objects
must be abutted at the very edges of the card, or you should set smaller
printmargins to allow for the card's white space.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com