Job opportunities

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Wed Jan 18 13:28:14 EST 2006

Hi David,

> Guess it depends!
>
> If you get don't get one then it isn't, if you do then it is!

that's actually an hard-to-beat argument :-D

OK, sorry for being in doubt!

> I'd like to stay using RunRev, and, since, VERY few people have
> even heard of it, then this seems like the best place to try and
> obtain one!
>
> All the Best
> Dave
>
>> Hi all,
>> although I am also desparately looking for some jobs, I don't
>> think this is the
>> right place for a job market.
>> Is it? :-)
>>
>> Best
>> Klaus Major
>> klaus at major-k.de
>> http://www.major-k.de

I am also looking for jobs/project work/assistance using Rev and I am
an officially approved Rev-expert ;-)

I can also offer training for Rev, but this may only be of relevance
for folks in germany.
On the other hand, if you also pay the ticket I will train you in
Irkutsk or anywhere else.

Even "Hackensack, Arkansas"!
Sorry for the cheap joke, I'm sure this is a very nice place :-D

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de