ebay api

Thomas Seewald ts at seewald-pbs.de
Thu Jan 19 08:27:09 EST 2006

Hello,

I am using pearl for accessing the api of ebay.

Some time ago i tested revolution once again for https and this time
it works without certificate.

Now i try to build the easiest connection to the ebay api --   to get
the ebaytime

But it does not work.

To control i tried it with shell and wget and with curl

But these two programms aren´t able to support lines longer then 255
characters.
I simulated on my own server the form and compared what the pearl
program and revolution send.

It looks to be the same, only the order of the headerlines are
different and i am not able to sort them the way pearl does.

As I do not find anything on this forum about somebody using the api
my quetion is:

does anybody know a possibility to do https post via shell or
applescript from revolution.

This programm has to be able to set custom headers, too.

Internette Grüße von Thomas Seewald

Thomas Seewald PBS-Versand
Dölzschener Ring 36a
01187 Dresden

Tel. 0351 8 567 992
Fax & Voicebox bei http://www.web.de:  01212-5-138-53-265
Fax (falls Web.de nicht will) 0351 8567993
ts at seewald-pbs.de
ts at offshop.de

Bankverbindung
Ostsächsische Sparkasse Dresden
BLZ 85050300
KTO 4120566817

IBAN DE42 8505 0300 4120 5668 17
BIC (SWIFT) OSDD DE81

Wenn Ihre Ware 2 Werktage nach Versenden der Überweisungsbestätigung
nicht bei Ihnen eingetroffen ist, dann informieren Sie uns bitte.