Job opportunities

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 18 13:05:25 EST 2006

Klaus,

I would think that colaborative efforts and available help for
ongoing work may be a good thing but Job surfing may get out of hand.
I am split on the idea.

I am looking for some work but in specific fields so I don't know if
a blank statement like "I'm looking for work" will help me.

If this were a bulletin board or chat web page than there would be
two areas, one for looking and one for needing.

;-)

Tom