OS X standalone problem

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 18 09:41:03 EST 2006

Sarah,

That is a standard OSX crash. I have been having a few of them lately
with 10.4.4 updated.
( I had one where the dialog said that the crash involved "iChat and
"an Unsanity" software. and it asked to send a report to both
companies. Never saw that before...)

By standard I mean you end up with three choices, reopen, send report
and close/cancel. And could be your app or a memory issue or conflict
with software you have installed.

Try rebooting your system and see if it still crashes. If you want
you can send me the stack and I can test it here to isolate whether
it is something on your system or OS 10.4.4 etc.

Tom