set the cursor to hand when on links

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Wed Jan 18 06:53:14 EST 2006

I would like the cursor become "hand" instead" of "arrow" when the
mouse is on the links I have in locked flds.
(just like it happens in the "see also" in the Rev documentation).

For buttons I succeeded with the following handlers in the stack script
:
on mouseEnter
   if word 1 of the target is "button" then
     set the lockCursor to true
     set the cursor to hand
   end if
end mouseEnter

on mouseLeave
   if word 1 of the target is "button" then
   set the lockCursor to false
end if
end mouseLeave

(is there a simpler way to do that ?)

But I don't find how to do the same for the links in my locked fields ;
My last trial was :

on mouseWithin
   if word 1 of the target is "field" then
     if the style of the mouseText is "link" then
       set the lockCursor to true
       set the cursor to hand
     end if
   end if