save all?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jan 17 19:12:04 EST 2006

Jerry Muelver wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Gaskin"
>
>> You can make a plugin for it easily enough:
>>
>> on mouseUp
>>   repeat for each line tStack in the windows
>>    -- Exclude IDE stacks:
>>    if char 1 to 3 of tStack = "rev" then next repeat
>>    -- do the deed:
>>    save stack tStack
>>   end repeat
>> end mouseUp
>>

> That's it?! That's all it takes to write a plug-in?

Yep, that's it.  A plugin is just a stack that sits in your Plugins
folder, and can be opened conveniently from the Development->Plugins menu.

Like anything else, some plugins can be harder to write than others.
But you can get your feet wet with simple things, and add more goodies
to your toolchest as you go.

> Boy, have I got some dandy plug-ins rattling around in
> the recesses of my alleged mind.
> You've created a monster, Richard!

I hope so.  The world can always use more productivity monsters. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation