Svar: Re: Needed: A shortcut to help user install downloaded fonts

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jan 16 17:32:54 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

I've never been able to find anywhere in the registry where a particular
font has been installed. My understanding is there is a font table which
is stored in memory on XP and updated when you put a font in and out of
Windows. Perhaps the installer is doing something else, like 'touching'
the file somehow. Is it putting it in the Fonts folder?

best,

Chipp