Needed: A shortcut to help user install downloaded fonts

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jan 16 00:03:17 EST 2006

Kresten,

We've just finished developemnt on the altFont external which will allow
Mac and PC users to embed fonts with their applications. They are
temporarily installed until:

1) The developer removes them or;
2) The OS restarts

We're currently testing them and will have them for sale at Altuit shortly.

best,

Chipp