Architecting the Doc Solution

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Sun Jan 15 16:28:18 EST 2006

>> (For some reason, I cannot post on revdocs
> I just posted a test message moments ago.  Seems to work well. Feel
> free to contact me offlist to determine the source of the problem.

Thanks for that...The problem was due to an email of mine that has
become inactive (my ed.ac.uk one) and yahoo very confusingly
proposing me to change my email preferences when what needed to be
changed was my membership information.

>> which has anyway become inactive, so I put my reply here)
> Yes, a community is only as active as its members.  If people move
> the work of that group over here then it will remain inactive.

As my problem is solved now, I published my next post on yahoo.

Cheers,
Marielle

--------
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist