Rev in High School

Mark Greenberg markgreenberg at cox.net
Sun Jan 15 13:17:10 EST 2006

Fellow Revolutionaries, just a note to let you know of some progress
in getting Revolution into the classroom.  I have been awarded a
$10,000 grant to train students to program game-like Rev stacks that
help learners understand academic topics.  My district has authorized
an elective course for 11th and 12th graders at our brand new Cyber
High School in Phoenix (Arizona, USA).  I begin buying the software
in early February and teaching the course in mid February.

Viva la Revolution!

Mark