Image Corruption

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 22:35:49 EST 2006

On 1/14/06 6:16 PM, "Chipp Walters" <chipp at chipp.com> wrote:
> I've used 'Save for web' from Photoshop witout ever having a problem
> (both Mac and PC). Seems like there's another problem you're having, Marty.

I agree with Chipp.
Virtually all of my web images (many thousands) are done via Save for web
and they play inside of straight HTML, Flash jpg import at run time, Flash
swf import at run time, various photo album renditions of thumbnails/et al
derived from images created with Save for web.

I cannot remember a failure, unless it was during the ftp upload process,
and the answer was to make the upload a second time.

Using OSX 10.1 thru 10.4, PhotoShop CS 7.0 & 8.0, and laaaats o' drive
space.

One extra thought.  I cannot use 'progressive' jpgs with Flash import at run
time, thus I avoid them, so this might be a factor in your work.  There is
more than one type of jpg and the answer may be to try each and see if there
is a correlation.

Hope this helps.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas