Image Corruption

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 19:49:09 EST 2006

For those of you who saw my posts about weird behavior in my standalone
(mostly crashing on startup), it seems the problem was corrupted images,
which I deleted and replaced using Rev's built-in graphics. Today I
found something that may be of value to others - I was working on a web
site, using Photoshop's "Save for web" option and while the images
looked OK and imported to my web program fine, they wouldn't display in
a browser. If I just saved them as jpegs (not the save-for-web route)
they would display fine. So I deleted the Save-for-web preference file
and that seems to have done the trick.

For what it's worth,

Marty Knapp