Bundle Identifier

James Spencer jspencer78 at mac.com
Sat Jan 14 16:22:20 EST 2006

I suspect that the tooltip is not only not terribly helpful but is
also a typo and should be CFBundleIdentifier which is used by the
preferences system.  From Apple's documentation:
"This key specifies a unique identifier string for the bundle. This
identifier should be in the form of a Java-style package name, for
example com.mycompany.myapp. The bundle identifier can be used to
locate the bundle at runtime. The preferences system uses this string
to identify applications uniquely."

(The "key" referred to here is the key in the info plist)

Spence

James P. Spencer
Rochester, MN

jspencer78 at mac.com

"Badges??  We don't need no stinkin badges!"