Portable Apps..?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jan 14 14:28:39 EST 2006

Andre,

Actually, that's not the real genesis of this thread. I'm thinking of
converting my commercial apps to 'portable' apps, that way when people
purchase them, they can have the option of putting them on a removable
drive if they wish. There are a few other positive upsides to this as
well. See the beginning of this thread I started.

-Chipp