Portable Apps..?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Jan 14 11:37:13 EST 2006

Mark, et al:

>if you
>meant to say USB then you should consider switching to USB 2.0.

Yes, I did; and yes the USB ports on my TPC are 2.0.  I'm not sure of
the rating of the Jump Drive and don't have the specs handy.  I
personally use the USB drive almost exclusive for transferring files
between computers; so performance is not the issue.

I will spend some time this AM measuring 100 MB standalone loading
time from internal drive, Jump Drive, and CD.

Rob Cozens CCW
Serendipity Software Company