icon for standalone

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Sat Jan 14 10:16:58 EST 2006

Iconographer is a nice tool to create icon files. Photoshop or
any other image editor can be used to design your icons. Use a
search engine to find more tools on the internet.

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.