Portable Apps..?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jan 14 03:34:10 EST 2006

Sims,

Originally, the thread started with the concept to let users have the
option of installing their applications on a portable drive, not
necessarily make it the default.

Most apps allow users to save data anywhere they like, including usb
drives, fileservers, webservers, local disks, etc. So I'm not sure Ken's
'secret shuffleboard techniques guidebook' may stay secret for long!

-Chipp