import snapshot crash...

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jan 13 06:40:55 EST 2006

Hi David,

Sorry, now I remember there was a problem with globalLoc() too :-)
So:

   local tRect
   -----
   put the rect of stack <stack name> into tRect
   add the left of stack <stack name> to item 1 of tRect
   add the left of stack <stack name> to item 3 of tRect
   add the top of stack <stack name> to item 2 of tRect
   add the top of stack <stack name> to item 4 of tRect
   import snapshot from rect tRect

Le 13 janv. 06 à 10:43, David Glasgow a écrit :

> Yikes! I spoke too soon.  I tried Eric's script and got part of the
> window, but the snapshot was offset to the right and down from the
> actual window.  If I move the stack right and down & repeat the
> snapshot I get a progressively smaller image.  If I move it left
> and up, the snapshot includes more of the window, but remains
> offset, all the way up to the top left of the screen.
>
> I know this is probably only a historical problem for most list
> users, but I would appreciate any pointers while I try to see
> whether the image offset is systematic in some way.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet