import snapshot crash...

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 04:43:30 EST 2006

> Many thanks to Sarah and Eric for the workaround.

Yikes! I spoke too soon.  I tried Eric's script and got part of the
window, but the snapshot was offset to the right and down from the
actual window.  If I move the stack right and down & repeat the
snapshot I get a progressively smaller image.  If I move it left  and
up, the snapshot includes more of the window, but remains offset, all
the way up to the top left of the screen.

I know this is probably only a historical problem for most list users,
but I would appreciate any pointers while I try to see whether the
image offset is systematic in some way.

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow

http://www.i-psych.co.uk