import snapshot crash...

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 04:15:22 EST 2006

Many thanks to Sarah and Eric for the workaround.

It seems like this must have been discussed in the list, but I just
couldn't find it.

I suppose I should just stump up for the latest RR version sooner
rather than later.  I'll see what's left after the taxman has had his
pound of flesh this month.

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow

http://www.i-psych.co.uk.