importing graphic objects?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctortimothyMiller.com
Thu Jan 12 17:08:25 EST 2006

Hi,

Is it possible to make a graphic object with, say, Illustrator, save
it, and import it into RR? Will RR make necessary conversions? For
example, change a Bezier into something RR can digest?

If so, once imported, can I manipulate the graphic with RR's usual
commands for manipulating graphic objects? The onboard documentation
seems sparse on this topic. Where can I learn more?

Speaking of documentation, I keep meaning to ask --

At many points in the onboard documentation, I read things such as this:

To see a list of messages that can be sent to an audio clip as a
result of user actions or internal Revolution events, open the
"Transcript Language Dictionary" page of the main Documentation
window, and choose "Audio Clip Messages" from the Show menu at the
top. To see a list of all the properties an audio clip can have,
choose "Audio Clip Properties" from the Show menu.

Every time I try to follow those instructions, I fail and give up. Is
this orphan documentation? If not, where the heck is the stuff they
are talking about?

Cheers,

Tim