Printing problem on Windows machine

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctortimothyMiller.com
Thu Jan 12 16:24:31 EST 2006

Hi Swami,

I noticed no one replied directly to you. I'd guess that revPrintText
has the same underlying problem as revPrintField. Does revPrintText
work right if the printed output is one page or less? If so, that's a
clue.

The other messages on this thread have probably given you some ideas
about how to proceed.

Cheers,

Tim